Monday, April 30, 2012

To blog or not to blog?

Like so many, who have a love one with FTD, I've been looking for an outlet for the things I think & feel.  To blog or not to blog, that has been the question.  On one hand I feel that I do not have near enough time, still I think it's very important to get all of the thoughts & emotions I have out instead of holding them inside.  Why pick this venue? A bonus - others may benefit from what we're going through.

Backstory:  I'm Don's Daughter.  My daddy was diagnosed with FTD back in February 2011.  Will tell the full story in a later post.

About me:  I'm in  my mid-30's.  Married with 3 kids.   My mom & dad have been married almost 40 years.  These are my thoughts, emotions, advice, etc.  Please do not be offended at my lack of spelling & grammar skills.  Hope you enjoy the journey.

1 comment:

  1. I had this same dilemma...and wrote a similar post a month or so ago. It seems we have a lot of similarities, I am glad to have found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete